Specialized Purgatory GRID Gripton
The Purgatory GRID tire is the standard bearer for trail tire performance. By applying FE Analysis and our GRIPTON compound to the Purgatory, we've optimized this tread to be fast rolling and to bite hard on loose terrain. Meanwhile, the GRID casing provides the utmost in cut and flat protection at the sidewalls, And of course, the 2Bliss Ready design is the icing on the cake, allowing you to run lower tire pressures and all but eliminate the risk of pinch flats.
- Casing: Additional sidewall protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness for stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 710g
- 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 785g
- 650b x 2.6"; psi 20-40; approximate weight 970g
- 650b x 3.0"; Max Ride 20 psi / Max Install 35 psi; approximate weight 1100g
- 29 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 800g